This display and controller bundle provides 2 modifications to the functionality of your Aventon ebike:
- Throttle on demand: Engage the throttle from a complete stop. No need to begin pedaling before you can start using the thumb throttle.
- Smoother PAS Acceleration: Reduces the minor jolt feeling going into PAS levels 1 and 2 giving riders a more comfortable experience.
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFO:
If your Aventon ebike is still within the 1 year warranty, it is a requirement to get the retrofit kit installed and verified by one of the options stated above in order to maintain the existing 1 year warranty.
- Additionally, getting the retrofit kit installed by one the options stated above, will qualify your ebike for a 90 day warranty extension after the installation regardless of your Aventon ebike's current warranty status.
- In order to qualify for the 90 day warranty extension, you must provide proper documentation proving it was installed professionally.
- If there isn't a nearby Aventon dealer or mobile bike service near you, please contact customer service before installing the retrofit kit to your ebike: email@example.com
NOT A ONE SIZE FITS ALL - Be sure to select the correct Aventon ebike model
I bought a Sinch the last week of february. Within a week i saw that the throttle on demand was available. My dealer said he would swap it for me since i had bought the Sinch so recently. I am still waiting, and the dealer has no idea either. And $149 to upgrade? Please order the kits for us or take the ad for the upgrade of your site. It's offensive to those of us that have been so patient for so long.
The sinch is very heavy for my wife to get moving. Now I am waiting and having to pay $150 to get this bike the way it should have been in the first place. So disappointed in this bike, it is not working for her!
I was told by a VP at Aventon that the retrofit won’t be in stock till the fall. I’m waiting too!
what is taking so long, can we get some sort of feedback from aventon, WE WANT OUR CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
We all are waiting for all these upgrades parts...been waiting for months!
Not happy with Aventon!!!!