Our Aventon Tail Light offers a fast and convenient way to increase your safety when riding in low conditions. Offering a variety of modes and attention-grabbing flash patterns, you'll always be visible to others. Easily mount it to your seat post with an integral rubber strap, making installation and removal a flash.
- USB Rechargeable, built-in 680mAh battery
- Flashing, Steady (solid red), and Daytime Flash modes
- Power-saving mode: if the light does not detect motion for more than 120 seconds, it will enter sleep mode, then power back on when motion is detected.
- IPX6 waterproof rating
- Just 40.6 grams!
Runtime and Lumen Output
- High Steady: 40 lumens, about 3.5 hours of runtime
- Medium Steady: 20 lumens, about 5 hours of runtime
- Low Steady: 5 lumens, about 33 hours of runtime
- High Flashing: 40 lumens, around 18 hours of runtime
- Low Flashing: 5 lumens, around 85 hours of runtime
- Daytime Flash: no lumen output, about 25.5 hours of runtime
Works with Aventon Pace series, Level, Sinch, Aventure, and Soltera ebikes. Also fits most other makes/models of bikes that use a round seatpost.
Easy to charge
Awesome, thank you for the review Becky!
Taillight has multiple settings for different conditions. First one received would not hold a charge, but was exchanged by Aventon without a problem.
Glad that we were able to help make this right! Safe travels to you and your family during the holiday season!
Works really well, people seem to be giving me a pretty wide pass around, and thats a good thing. I believe it works as well in the day light as it does in the dark.
Yay! Glad that this was a match, Gene!
Very visible tail light for improving traffic safety during daytime (and night time) rides. Multiple settings and very easy to install. Highly recommend for all cyclists!
We are happy to hear these lights have met your expectations, safe riding!
We really like all the features of this light. 5 different modes 3 solid and 2 flashing
Hey Karen- we are so glad that you both like the light. Safe travels!