I've ordered by Cordoba and initially I had some issues.
1) The wheels were not true enough for me.
2) One of the tubes split along the seam while being inflated.
3) The freewheel was loud and sloppy.
I contacted their customer support and they resolved the wheel and tube issue. They advised me to take it to a local bike shop for truing and buy a new tube. They reimbursed me for the cost of truing the wheel and the new tube. Regarding the freewheel, it's of low quality. I purchased an aftermarket freewheel and the noise disappeared. You'll still get some noise because the frame is aluminum and it will pickup any sound from the drive train and amplify it. At the end, it's quieter than my road bike.
Build quality of the bike:
1) The frame build quality is very nice. I have friends with a Th***e bike and the Cordoba welds are cleaner without any gaps and smooth. It looks like carbon because of the smooth weld. Build Quality is 5 stars
2) The frame can fit Continental GP 5000 28c tires. It comes with Kenda 25c tires that are of good quality for OEM tire. If you have the rear wheel all the way forward in the drops, then it will rub the frame, but if you move it back 2mm, it will clear without any issues. The site lists 28c do not fit, but I can confirm they do fit Continental GP 5000 28c tires.
3) The handlebar tape thickness is thin. I would consider re-wrapping the handlebars if you like the shape of the bars
4) The seat is nice. Not to soft and not to hard. Just about the right size for me. I've taken it on multiple 50+ mile rides without any issues. Your mileage may vary.
5) The crank and chainring is decent. Nothing to complain about. The chainring and chain is 1/8. If you go 3/32, you'll need to swap out the chainring..
6) Kudo's for them including pedals, but I didn't use them at all. I had another set of clipless that I used instead.
7) Geometry is aggressive. It's more aggressive than my road bike. The stem is not flipped so it could be more aggressive if that's your requirement. I really like the aggressive feel of the bike.
8) Paint is durable. I've ridden it over 1000 miles since receiving it and I haven't had any issues. I didn't see any chips from rocks in the down tube area.
9) I wasn't expecting much from the wheelset. They are heavy and simple, but they roll very well. I was kind of surprised how well they roll and the 30mm height lends itself to cruising once it's up to speed. It feels heavy on my weight scale but they ride very well.
10) Power transfer is awesome. I can keep up with my roadie group without issue. The only downside with a fixie\single speed is the limited gear ratio, but If you're ok with high cadence, you'll love it.
Overall, I'm very impressed with the overall build quality and ride experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.