With a dual LED set-up, Niterider's Lumina 1800 headlight puts out 1800 lumens. More than enough to navigate the toughest terrains.
- 1800 lumen output
- 7 modes (detailed below)
- 3 hour charge time
- Li-Ion battery
- Low battery indicator
- Comes with charging adapter & handlebar mount that fits up to 35mm
Modes and Run times:
- Low: 6 hours at 350 lumens
- Med: 3 hours at 700 lumens
- High: 1.5 hours at 1500 lumens
- Boost: .75 hours at 1800 lumens
- Pulse Flash: 16.5 hours at 1500 lumens
- Walk Mode: 20 hours at 1000 lumens
I have only used the headlight 2 times since the purchase, but it provides excellent lighting for a night ride. There are a couple of areas on the bike path that are a bit sketchy as they are adjacent to areas of homeless encampments, but the light provides enough visible area to determine any potential issues with people all of a sudden on the path. The various brightness settings is also useful so that others know that I am alert and watching what is in front of me.