Max capacity: 160 lbs - this means you can carry two lightweight ebikes, like the Pace 350, or one heavier ebike, like a Level, along with one lighter traditional bike. Removing batteries from your ebikes before transport can help you meet the weight limits for hitch racks. This rack will not fit the Sinch due to its wider 4" tires.
- Features padded universal top clamps and adjustable wheel holders
- Extra heavy duty wheel holders and front frame support for heavy load carrying capacity
- Folds flat against the car when not in use and tilts down for easy access to the trunk
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin and 8’ security cable
- Welded locking point for anti-theft security cables
- Maximum weight 160lbs - 80lbs per bike
- Maximum tire width 3 inches
- Hollywood part number HR1450Z-E
Rack was very easy/quick to assemble. Less than 25 minutes. All parts were there. Easy to adjust to fit your ebike and road bike. Very sturdy rack, can hold up to 60lbs of each bike. Great for bikes with fenders as support is in the center of the rack and clamps onto the cross bar. Rack folds up easily when still attached to your vehicle. Is easy to remove from your vehicle. Locks on hitch, support bar and cable lock are sturdy and easy to use with provided keys.
I recommend this rack for carrying your two heavy ebikes with fenders.
Problems we experienced were with shipping from Aventon. We had to wait 5 days for this in stock rack to actually get into UPS hands to start the actual shipping. Then UPS had the rack for 3 days in our city before it was sent out for delivery. Very frustrating as we planned ahead in ordering the rack for a trip, but with these delays didn’t have the rack for our trip.
Took a while to arrive but happy with its function. Holds 2 Levels very securely. It is heavy. There's probably lighter ones that would well but for the price point we are very happy with it. I am able to load our Levels on it without my husband's help. I was worried about the bulk and weight of everything but I can manage it without worrying about damaging the bikes or the car. (I'm an active 59 yr old woman). We're ready for a 3000 mile road trip.