Kit comes in pieces, ready for you to assemble and tune. Inside, you'll also find all the parts to build a Cordoba Complete. For those of you that are budding bike mechanics* or seasoned pros, the Aventon Cordoba DIY Kit Complete Bike is the way to go!
As before, Cordoba is double-butted 6061 aluminum alloy, with the buttery-smooth welds you've come to expect from Aventon. We've included an updated forged dropout design that allows a wider range of horizontal adjustment for your rear wheel. You can use this extra range to fine-tune the wheelbase to your preferences, or swap between a wider range of gear ratios without changing chain length.
*Aluminum fork included may need to be cut according to size. If you do not know how to cut a fork, please seek the advice of your local bike professional. Installing some bicycle parts (like a bottom bracket) requires specialty tools, which are not included in this bundle.
- Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Carbon Bladed Fork with Aluminum Steer Tube
- Updated Forged Dropout Allows a Wider Range of Horizontal Adjustment (Chain Tension)
- Tapered Head Tube for Improved Front-End Stiffness and Control
- Fixed or Freewheel with a Flip-Flop Hub
- 30-Day Hassle-Free Return Policy