Location: City of Industry, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
- Design cutting edge road bike technologies and industry leading lightweight frames and components.
- Employ the use of lightweight alloy and composite materials and manufacturing processes in applications pertaining to bicycle design.
- Refine frame geometries to ensure proper ride handling and rider fit.
- Use computational analysis tools (FEA, CFD, etc.) to refine and optimize engineering design to ensure testing success while pushing the boundaries on lightweight design and performance.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key vendors to develop products that meet the project goals, while meeting deadlines.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise in the testing phase.
- Maintain familiarity with internal testing protocols and international compliance standards.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with a strong grasp of engineering fundamentals
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in mechanical design
- Knowledge of composite and lightweight alloy materials and structures
- Familiarity of aerodynamic principles and the testing and analysis thereof
- Familiarity of bicycle products and their assembly
- Fluency in 2D and 3D design software including Pro Engineer/Creo
- Understanding of computational analysis methods
- High level of self-motivation and ability to handle several concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Familiarity with Road bike market
- Experience with Asian manufacturing
- All the software and tools you may need to get your work done.
- Free lunch the last friday of every month.