COVID-19 Coronavirus Operations Update
Please read this entire page before emailing or calling. Your question is likely answered here. Thanks!
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Times in transit are longer than normal and movement on tracking after a label is generated will be delayed. Carrier pickups at our location are inconsistent and capacity controls prevent us from dropping shipments directly at carrier hubs. If your tracking number does not show movement, it is because UPS / FedEx have not completed their pickup obligations we pay them for. We do not send tracking via email until your order is on our loading dock, ready for the shipping carrier to pick up.
- Shipping of in-stock items is delayed by up to 5 business days. Items labeled "pre-order" are not in stock for immediate shipment.
- At this time we are receiving incoming shipments of new bikes about 2 weeks behind the originally promised ETA date. Notably, the delivery of ocean freight containers to our location is taking longer than normal. For example, we expect ocean freight containers that were originally scheduled for August 10 to now arrive on August 24.
We are not accepting additional pre-orders on the Cordoba bike at this time due to extraordinary manufacturing delays. We do not expect to receive any additional inventory until November. Pre-orders can be cancelled for a full refund at any time if desired with no penalty, email info AT aventon DOT com with your order number. Our customer support team does not have any additional information about availability.
We are not accepting additional pre-orders on the Mataro bike at this time due to extraordinary manufacturing delays. We expect to fill the remaining pre-orders in late October or early November 2020. Pre-orders can be cancelled for a full refund at any time if desired with no penalty, email info AT aventon DOT com with your order number. Our customer support team does not have any additional information about availability.
- Our lobby is currently closed to visitors. In-person pickup of orders is not possible. Please order online for delivery to your home or business.
Our phones are currently turned off due to unprecedented call volume. We are receiving 5x more calls than we can answer. Please read this page and email firstname.lastname@example.org if your question is not answered here.
- If an item has an "Add to cart" button it is in stock and ready to ship
- If an item has a "Pre-Order" button it is not in stock. Order now to reserve your place in line and we'll ship when it arrives. The date shown is our best estimate of when we expect to have stock at our HQ, not of delivery to you.
- If an item says "Sold Out" we do not have it in stock and have no firm ETA. Enter your email address in the stock alert box to be notified when more arrive.
- Our customer support team does not have any additional ETA information beyond what is shown on the website.
- Please don't leave duplicate voicemail or email messages. These impact our ability to serve both you and other customers in a timely fashion.
- We will respond to your original inquiry in the order received and haven't forgotten about you.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU
- We have limited access to our building to essential employees.
- Our limited staff is practicing social distancing, wearing masks full time, and regular handwashing.
- Each employee uses a dedicated computer, pallet jack, and picking cart to minimize cross-contamination.
Hello, current & future Aventon Customers,
We want to start by thanking you for your support and interest in Aventon products! We are honored you choose us for your bike needs.
Our bikes have become wildly popular and they are in extremely high demand because of their exceptional quality and fair pricing. These last few months, we've been inundated with a 600% increase in order volume.
We are doing our best to get back to everyone as quickly as possible, but as you can imagine, responding to 300+ inquiries per day from our exploding Aventon fanbase is not easy for our small crew. Our teams are working late into the night and on weekends to answer your questions and produce and deliver your bike as quickly as possible.
The pandemic has created exceptional demand for our bikes that provide germ-free exercise and commuting. It has also created a new wave of challenges we’re tackling.
Here’s our game plan to provide you with the exceptional service and support you deserve:
Hiring more customer care representatives to respond to your inquiries
Adding machinery, workers, and assembly lines to our factories to increase production of our amazing bikes to respond to the record number of orders
Exploring new shipping carriers to keep up with high demand
Please understand our incredible partner bike shops are also experiencing their own set of unique issues brought on by the pandemic. They’ve had to overhaul their operations to ensure the safety of their customers.
If you purchased your bike from one of our partner bike shops, please reach out to them first. They are our representatives in your hometown and provide more personal, hands-on service.
We ask for your continued patience and understanding as we work through these unexpected delays. We value and appreciate your business more than we can express.
Thank you for your continued patronage to Aventon. For additional questions about the state of our current operation, please continue reading.
-Adele Nasr, Aventon Team Member