This page has been created to provide you with updates regarding our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. The information on this page is the most up-to-date available and the same information used by our customer support team.
As of this writing we are open and shipping, but with limited resources:
- We are currently open, but shipping with limited staff. Outgoing shipments will be delayed by up to 3 business days prior to shipment. (weekends and holidays are not business days)
- We email a tracking number when your order ships. If you haven't received tracking (check spam folder...) your order has not shipped yet.
- Our lobby is currently closed to visitors. In-person pickup of orders is not possible. Please order online for delivery to your home or business.
- Shipping carriers like USPS and FedEx are also experiencing delays due to the pandemic. Times in transit may be longer than normal. Additionally, carriers are arriving with trucks that are mostly full, or missing their scheduled pickups entirely. If you have a tracking number that isn't moving, this means that the shipping carrier has not met their paid pickup obligations. Your order is on our loading dock ready for the shipping carrier to pickup.
- If an item has an "Add to cart" button it is in stock and ready to ship
- If an item has a "Pre-Order" button it is not in stock. Order now to reserve your place in line and we'll ship when it arrives.
- If an item says "Sold Out" we do not have it in stock and have no firm ETA. Enter your email address in the stock alert box to be notified when more arrive.
- The information on the website is the same data used by our customer support team.
- We are currently open with normal customer support hours. The wait time for email or voicemail response is longer than normal.
- Please don't call/email with a duplicate inquiry if you've reached out previously. We will respond to your original inquiry in the order received and haven't forgotten about you.
- Return policy and instructions
- We do not require an RMA # or permission from customer support to make a return.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOU
- We have limited access to our building to essential employees
- Our limited staff is practicing social distancing, wearing masks full time, and regular handwashing.
- Each employee uses a dedicated computer, pallet jack, and picking cart to minimize cross-contamination.