Our Company At Aventon, we believe that every person deserves the power to move freely.
Aventon is the first ebike company for the real world. Every ride we make is equal parts form and function, giving you the freedom to go where you want to go, do what you want to do, and be who you want to be.
We were born a fixed-gear bicycle company and transitioned to ebikes starting in 2018, and we firmly believe the direction we’re headed is the right one for our customers, our team, and the greater good.
We’re proud of where we’ve been, and we’re proud of where we’re going. We owe our foundational success to the original and early die-hard Aventon fans. They inspired and instilled in our brand an unwavering commitment to the people we serve.
That means, no matter what, we prioritize the human experience with our product, and their well-being, above our business and bottom line. We live in a constant state of “what-if” and “what’s next?” We foster continuous improvement, learning, and forward motion.
We are rapidly growing and need people who share in our passion for mobility and align with our values to join our team.
Core Values – what we live by and how we make decisions:
- We believe in creating experiences for people that bring them joy, whether on their bike or in the workplace; we care about our customers and our employees and put ourselves in their shoes to drive our focus and decisions; we believe that bikes should be for everyone.
- We make all of our decisions with integrity and honesty.
- We’re inspired, forward thinking, disrupting, industry experts.
- We believe in excellence at every turn, from the product we create, to the passion we work with, to our entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us pushing boundaries.
How you will thrive
- You thrive on data and use it to guide your decision making, recommendations, and priorities.
- You can work in ambiguity and are committed to helping Aventon level up. You can shift perspectives, priorities, and deadlines.
- You're accountable and you don’t shy away from a challenge and take every opportunity to learn and grow.
- You can identify a problem and find a solution for it. You strive for continuous improvement and aren’t afraid to speak up about what is working, and what isn’t.
- You love the work, love the product, and believe in the mission.
- You lift up yourself, your team, and the organization. Your energy is infectious. You carry a positive mindset and value optimism, even when times get tough.
Work with us
We’re guided by our core values in our everyday work. We know how special this is, especially where we are now, but also where we’re going.
We use the data to make decisions and consider the ripple effect so that we don’t end up being short-sided. We put people first and believe that a customer experience trumps everything and our employee experience trumps profits.
We’re all about feedback and love celebrating the wins when they come. We challenge each other to learn and grow and want to support the growth and development of our team. We have a learning mindset and can reflect and continuously improve. The failures help us figure out how to succeed.
We give people the tools that they need to learn and grow. We’re willing to be wrong and say the hard things, because we know it helps us to level up. We reward inspired passion, collaboration, and initiative. We have no time for egos, apathy, and not asking for help.
What we offer
- Fully paid medical and dental insurance for employees with additional contribution for dependents
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) program
- 10 holidays
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Company paid life / AD&D coverage with voluntary plans for additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Optional long-term and short-term disability plans as well as ancillary benefits including accident, critical care, and cancer coverage
- Employee purchase and bike loan programs
- Professional Development Program for employees to grow with the company