Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
- Managing QuickBooks
- Set up of jobs in QuickBooks and workflow management database
- Maintaining AP/AR
- Managing chart of accounts
- Bank deposits
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Payroll management
- Preparing financial reports
- Financial statements
- P&L reports
- General ledger
- Profitability by account, item, client, and class
- Job costing and estimating of all projects
- Budget set up and management
- Vendor and customer communication
- Ordering office supplies
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Two years of bookkeeping experience with the ability to read and comment on Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet reports is required.
- A two year technical degree or higher is desired. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of Microsoft peer-to-peer networking, desktop operating systems, and Office programs.
- Experience in retail and with retail management systems is a plus.
Apply for this position
- All the software and tools you may need to get your work done.
- Free lunch the last friday of every month.